Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Snow


Today we have the first snow of the Season. It's very pretty. Makes it feel like a White Christmas, although we still have 20 more days to go....

I wanted to post sooner about the projects I am aiming to get completed in the next few weeks. Title of that post " Can she do it ? " It is beginning to seem like I may not, but there again I work better under the pressure of getting it done the night before I need it. Alot of my plans are sewing projects, and I really should leave room for error ! I'm telling you , I am getting some fabulous ideas from Amy's
Idea Room blog ! Awesome ideas there! I'm also considering a few things I saw on Heidi Swapp's blog... or look on
The House of Three site for great kits and ideas...sidebar badge link.

I need ideas for a male teacher.... Jackson is in 4th grade and has a male teacher.
probably will go with a giftcard on that one!

I hope you're all enjoying the season. Remembering Jesus as God's gift to us. I hope to post finished projects soon ! Have a Merry Merry Christmas !

1 comment:

Annette said...

I'm jealous! So pretty! My kids would love to play in some snow!