Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, December 18, 2009

sewing like crazy !


I bet I have put together about 20 of these key chains so far...I love them...can't wait to make mine !

I also made heat packs filled with flax seed and juniper / menthol sea salts. I say I've made about a dozen of these ! Another item, I wish I had but have not made myself one yet!

I got the idea for this "corsage tee" from this terrific blog HERE. I may need to make one of these for myself too ! I only need a white tee in my size and about 12 more hours in the day! I really think I should have started back in September! Feeling the crunch ! Whoa... is it 6 days left!

2 comments:

Annette said...

I want the "recipe" for the flaxseed bags! I am using mine and it totally rocks! I'd like to make some too!!!!

Fashions said...

happy day!