Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, December 18, 2009

A few favorites...

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite decorations around our home this Christmas.

Because we at least visit Hershey's Chocolate World once a year.


My NaNa made several of these one Christmas when she was still with us. She collected the plastic rings from the milk gallon caps and crocheted a wreath.


My absolute favorites are made by the kids at their school and includes a picture if them from the year. This is Grant in Preschool.


This is Jackson in first grade. Maddy made a magnet in preschool, I think I'll come up with a way to turn it into an ornament.


This is a very small Nativity set, I got it this year at Walgreens. Maddy loves it and she carried it everywhere for about a week. I have 2 Nativity sets that are packed away in boxes where all my China and serving dishes are... Since we have lived here in the townhome, I love this little one.


The stockings hung from the chimney with care....


A Christmas Button Tree My girlfriend Annette made and sent to me last year !


A snowman ornament that I decided to hang in the center of the wreath above the fireplace.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love that little tree! I want to make another one! Maybe a bigger one?!!