Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, December 11, 2009

I am lovin' these !


I posted about these a few days ago (okay, maybe it was weeks ago). These are so simple to make... thanks to Heidi Swapp's blog & video HERE. I downloaded a Christmas digital kit from House of 3 and have made several tall candles.

I picked up these cute 3" candles from Wal Mart today and made them using the fabulous downloads that Rhonna shared on her blog for the 21 Day Challenge. I love how they look for gifts !


They really are as easy as 1 2 3 . Buy the candles , print and heat !

The hardest part for me was the packaging / wrapping ! I am terrible with that sort of thing ! As crazy as it sounds, I love to papercraft but HATE gift wrapping !



Can't wait to give mine as gifts !
Thank You Heidi Swapp !

3 comments:

Bama Girl said...

These are GREAT ! Love your blog! I left a little something for you on mine, the shopaholic one that is....the new one! :-) Merry Christmas! XOXO

Beth Dunn said...

They are great but I'm lovin' your blog! xoxo

SC

Kimberly said...

So pretty! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!