Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

At the Ballet


I took Maddy to see the Nutcracker this past weekend. It was a very nice production and it was at the local middle school which makes it very convenient, in the sense that I didn't have to travel to Philly. It was also nice, because no matter where your seats were... it was a pretty good view of the show and that makes the little people happy ! We had met friends there ( another mother /daughter ) and Maddy was excited to be there with her friend Amanda ! I was thrilled that Dana came
armed with lollies to share ! That was a lifesaver during the last few scenes! Thanks Dana !

No comments: