Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Rewind...

We got Snow, about 12-15 inches of the white stuff,5 days before Christmas !
The kids had alot of fun snowboarding and sledding ! Now, wouldn't this have been a really great Christmas Photo card... with their Santa Hats !


Maddy had her preschool Christmas program. Kids are so cute at this age. She participated nicely, but the tights made her " itchy" ( see last pic.. !) Funny !




I snapped Maddy's picture on our way out going to Christmas Eve Church Service. At our church We got all three of them to cooperate for a quick pic. Our tradition on Christmas Eve is to attend church service, then we open gifts that are sent to us from the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and from each other. That's alot of gifts and it's a little crazy ! So, they were very good at church and had patiently waited the entire day for this !



READY....SET.... O P E N !!!!!

This is my traditional " before bedtime " photo of the kids in front of the tree...
with their " Jingle Jammies " from Old Navy !


This is Christmas Morning....



We wish you a Happy & Healthy New Years ! Hope that many blessings are in store for you in 2010! I am so ever grateful to God for carrying us through another year here in PA. We are already so blessed ! Be careful & be safe when you celebrate .

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

It looks like your children had a great Christmas! I love the picture of the "itchy" tights... funny!!!

Oh, by the way... I LOVE the embellished t-shirt you made. I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing!

Hope you and your family have a safe and happy new year. :-)

Annette said...

I am so proud of you! I have totally ignored my blog this Christmas! You did such a great job listing what you were making and decorating! I just updated today for about the whole month! hahahha I am a major slacker but I am starting the New Year off on a good foot! I have some serious resolutions to work on! I think I am going to do a post on my blog about resolutions once they all get written down adn out of my head! I love the keychains and the candles! I had NO IDEA you made those!!! I can't wait to copy! You have to tell me where to get the keychain hardware!