Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year....


Another New Year. We are still in PA . I never, ever thought we would be be here nearly 5 years after we relocated. But, this year I am okay with it. I'm letting go of the life I planned for me ( yeah... got that from the song lyrics... credit to Francesca Battistelli ) and my motto for the New year is to " Let go and Let God"
(credit to my mom, since she is from whom I first heard this catch phrase).
Image Credit
I have always considered myself to exercise enormous amounts of faith.
I know without a doubt that God has a plan and that there is a time for everything. I have resolved to stop searching for the way and pray harder for the guidance and God will reveal HIS plan when He is ready. I wish you well and tremendous luck with your " New You " resolutions and very " blessed wishes " in 2010 ! Oh, and thanks for checking in on me ! : )

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like your motto "let go and let God". If you think about it, we could apply that to every aspect of our lives.
My husband and I have never lived away from our families, so I can only imagine how hard that would be. Stay strong, and remember that HE always has great plans for each of our lives!
I really enjoyed your post!