Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, January 22, 2010


Just popping in to say " Hello" to any of you who keep popping in to see if there is a new post. Sorry... only this... coffee mug, that I must have ! You can shop HERE they even have a poster ! That's what I really need... staring at me all day as a reminder! I love it !

So, basicly, it's been busy with 2 boys in basketball , I'm working more weekends/month for now, and Grant is in cub scouts and busy with Pinewood Derby stuff. Jackson is snowboarding with the 4th grade season pass. But, I will have a cute valentine craft to post soon.

Did you go to the " Canvas People " yet and order your free canvas? I still need to get that done ! Very long list of " to do's " !
As in ... need to get the Christmas blog banner down ! ( but hey, at least my Christmas tree is down ! ) I found a really cute Valentine one... having trouble in photoshop though... I always have trouble in ps , can never remember what I did before to get the results I want ! soon, I hope.

Have a good weekend !

No comments: