Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Preschool...

Preschool was a "wrap" last week. Maddy's Christmas program was Thurs. The class also shared treat bags, I enjoyed doing this the most this year, because I don't get to do this for my boys anymore, and because I can reference Christ since it is a Christian preschool. Oh, and at this age, children believe that Santa's reindeer will be at your home on Christmas eve and it is magical to throw out the reindeer food that night.

Treat bags for preschool friends.

Reindeer food for treat bags. Label & recipe found HERE

Santa giving a goodie bag to Maddy !

No comments: