Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great Gift Ideas...

I wanted to share a few great places to shop for gifts this CHRISTMAS season. These are gifts that give back...


These are among hundreds that you can shop among on The Hunger Site and select items from this site will help fund food for the needy.


This bracelet is crafted by a fair trade group of women. Purchases from this site will help fund schooling for children in their community. Shop here:
Greenraising


And my favorite is St. Jude. Purchase this little tube of hot chocolate and 100% pf the proceeds go toward finding a cure & treating pediatric cancers. There is a nice variety of other items on the site too , check it out: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

So, take a look at these sites and feel good about the gifts you are giving. Since it's my favorite way of shopping ... online, it's stress free ! Sure beats that Black Friday craziness ! Handmade gifts are really a great thing to give too ! ; )
My new favorite blog these days is this one: The Idea Room She has the best stuff on here and is so kind to share. Several tutorials and tips and recipes! Check her out!
Have a good weekend !

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love the tea cup and the snowman tube!