Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Disney !

We had the best time at Disney ! This was the first visit for my kids! It was great to have 7 days, but still feel like there's so much we didn't do ! Guess we'll have to plan another trip ! ; ) Here are a few of my favorite photos.




We also took advantage of photopass photographers. I am having a really hard time narrowing the pics I want from photopass, they are ridiculously priced and are only available in the site for 30 days. I just got a handle on the 500 + pictures I took ! My favorite part of Disney, other than watching my kids be there, were the parades! The night parades were " Spectacular" !

1 comment:

Annette said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the one of the kids with the Toy Story characters and that last one above! Toy Story is an alltime fav of mine!!!