Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Maddy's " Fancy Nancy" party





My Maddy girl turned 4 while we were in Disney, but we just had to celebrate here when we returned, with friends ! She had a " Fancy Nancy" party at the library!
The library is a fantastic and very inexpensive place to hold a party ! We played a fun dress up game and I was very lucky to find a " purse " cake... well, they were the cupcakes alligned together & iced to look like a cake. She was a little pouty at first, and reluctant to participate. She finally did have fun playing dress up and her favorite part was opening her presents! WOW ! My youngest is 4 ! No more babies around here !

1 comment:

Annette said...

What a lucky little girl! Got to spend her birthday in Disney and a party when she got home!! Great idea for the party! I'll have to check on the library here! Katie Ann is getting a Fancy Nancy doll for Christmas...shh! Don't tell her! haha