Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, November 9, 2009

my new favorite picture


I think this is just a sweet picture of this little girl with her big brothers!

This is Maddy sitting " ladylike" in her dress. We have alot of talks about how to sit ladylike in her dresses. It's been a challenge for her, since she is not in dresses everyday. She's my rough & tumble little girl ! Sometimes even more wild than her brothers ever were ! These were taken at Disney too. We were at the Grand Floridian for "Dining with Cinderella."

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love all the pics and it looks like you guys had a great time...can't wait till we get to go...maybe one day! Have a super week!

Bama Girl said...

Such a great picture of all the children! Maddy looks so sweet in her dress! Glad you all had fun in Disney and take care! :-)

Annette said...

Great pic of the three of them together! I know how hard it can be to get them all in one picture looking in the right direction without making an awful face! REmember that time you made that ornament of my "funny" Christmas picture?! haha I could make dozens with all the "off" pics I have!!! Great shot!!!