Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween 2009


Three little Jack O Lanterns sitting on my porch. Well, essentially, I guess I don't have a "porch" or even a " patio" . Jackson ( my oldest) made me aware of this recently. The front door just opens up to the walkway. Now, I miss having a porch. Since we have been living here, we probably have always called it the
"porch" and now realizing that it's really not, makes me want a house even more ... with a porch !
Okay, enought of that....

This is " Bunny " Maddy ! This is the only Halloween night photo I got! My boys took off when their friends came by our house ( supervised, of course). Maddy was later getting started. We were only able to make to a few houses on our street before the rain came ! I miss not having a picture of all 3 of my kids this year! I guess this is what happens as they get older!



The Process. My requirement for carving Jack O Lanterns is that the kids have to participate and get their hands slimy too ! This year we even roasted the seeds!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love love love your jack-o-lanterns!! We missed that tradition this year ... :( Yours are so cute!

Kimberly said...

What a cute bunny...we didn't get to do jack a lanterns this year:o( My father in law usually grows them and this year they just didn't do good and just didn't get by the pumpkin patch. But I love yours! I am not looking for to winter...brrr!! But through winter comes Spring...Hippee!!:O)I didn't get many pics either...o well! Have a good week!

Annette said...

Cute pics! I love Maddy's bunny suit! Katie Ann loved being a bunny!!! She told me in like August that that's what she wanted to be!! haha Halloween pics are hard to get the night of...I was thankful I did a trial costume run the day before so my parents could see them since we didn't trick or treat at home this year!