Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disney !


We just made it back from Disney ! It was a fun time ! I think I had been to Disney 4 time as a child and Billy & I went to Disney on our honeymoon ! : )
WOW that was almost 15 years ago! This trip was the first time for all 3 kids! It was the most amazing thing to share this magic with them ! Priceless! I have over 600 pictures of the trip ! Hope to put a slide show up of a few highlights soon !

3 comments:

Annette said...

Great family shot!!! The photo pass is obviosly the way to go!! I need to remember that! I haven't had a chance to look at all your pics yet but I will probably have time this weekend! Glad you guys had a great time! Thanks for the postcard!!!

scrappermimi said...

Glad you had a great trip...we leave in 4 days...can't wait!

Amanda said...

Hi Angel! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I always love to meet new people! And thanks for the sweet comment!
You have a beautiful family and I love all your crafty things on your blog!
Take care! :-)