Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

quick craft

So, here in PA there is a local winery, several actually. Chadsford is one, and they make a really good " spiced apple " wine for this season! So, the bottle is perfect for an idea I saw in a magazine. In a vase or bottle was placed a tree branch. So simple, but very pretty! I love the label on this wine bottle, as I was washing it out, I intentionally left a hint of the label on then added to it. Madelyn & I had fun collecting leaves and branches. We had some really large acorns with caps, from a previous walk at Valley Forge, wish I had remembered to lay them around! Oh well ! Enjoy the Season !




Take time to notice the leaves turning. Watch showers of them falling swirling twirling down to the ground! Walk through a pile of leaves and listen to them crunch ! Rake a bunch of them in a pile, and ( i dare you...to) run & jump in ! Or just watch your children playing is just as fun !

1 comment:

Annette said...

Very pretty! Great idea! I'll have some pics some of a project I have started!!