Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

lately....

Here are the " happenings" around this Sullivan's life & home! Grant joined the scouts ! He's in 1st grade now and can be a "tiger" cub scout. This is a picture before his 1st Pack meeting. Now I have some patches to sew on. I am excited for him, I know he will love this !


Jackson is taking band at school and decided to play the alto saxaphone. He really loves it and I think is going to do well. It actually sounds pretty good ! I am thrilled that he is excited about it !


Madelyn is taking gymnastics again ! She loves it and she loves her teacher! This is who she is... a climber, a jumper and a tumbler !

Maddy is also in preschool this year. Her class just had a field trip to Freddy Hill's pumpkin patch ! Always fun!

I hope you are having a wonderful Fall season! Thanks for looking !

1 comment:

Annette said...

Busy busy busy...I know how that goes!! Grant looks adorable in his Tiger Cub uniform! Jack is so big!! I just can't get over how much older he is looking! I love the Sax! That is awesome! And Maddy is cute as ever...they won't be little forever! ENJOY!!!