Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

another cupcake ...



Made another cupcake tonight ! I'm thinkin... I may make a few of these "treats" along with a few fabric journals and.... hmmm, if I could only find the time or steal the time ! I'd love to sell on Etsy ! We'll see. My resources for extra income have expired with school only weeks away from Summer break. I had been keeping a neighborhood friend's daughter after half day kindergarten... and working in the childcare for MOPS at my church once a month. I can always work on the weekends, which is what I do... but when my boys are playing ball, I try not to miss a game and I haven't worked my "real" job since March ( I think)... So, I may try it one day soon... list on Etsy.

3 comments:

Annette said...

These are adorable!

Patty S said...

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!
it is hard to work a 'paying job' when your primary job is being a SAHM. to find something that works around the kid's schedules is nearly impossible - that's why etsy is so great! i think you should open a store there! :-)

Annette said...

I really want one of these cupcakes by the way!!!