Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

lately...



i just gotta love Jackson's 3rd grade teacher. She had just returned to school last Fall after having a new baby, so I sent in a " gift " for her when Jackson started school. Since then, she has ordered seven of these baby wipes cases...and has 1 more to order ( waiting on baby gender)... THANK YOU ... Jackson's teacher....and Thank You , Annette for telling me how to make these stinkin' cute covered wipes cases! ( Ha ! did you catch the pun !)

2 comments:

Annette said...

These are great! Love your fabrics!

Kimberly said...

Those are too cute...I tryed to make one but it didn't work out too well! LOL!!! Yours look much better than mine!