Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Self Portrait challenge....Happy Mother's Day !


I have come across a few self portrait projects on blogs... and challenges... if you wish... you can take a look at what I found, HERE and HEREand this one HERE and I am challenging any of you who read... to take as many photos of you , with you included... as you can this weekend ! After all, it is Mother's Day ! It is Sunday, and like most of you, I will be attending church on that day, and should have hair and make up complete along with my better clothes on ! But if you are really up for a challenge, why not " self portrait" document the week following Mother's Day ... doing what you do... being the mom you are... good days/ bad days/ crazy days ! Happy Mother's Day .. to all you amazing MOMS !

1 comment:

Annette said...

Great layout and such a good picture of you! I need to do this!