Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day...


Ahh! Luscious GREEN ! We haven't seen , for months now. I love you, Green ! You see, when trees sleep for the Winter, and there is no green for months, it is oh so soothing to the eyes. I can truly appreciate simple things , such as beautiful green trees & foilage, now that I live through 4 seasons !

Mother's Day, we decided to go on a hike along a trail at Valley Forge. An absolute essential for hiking is a good walking stick


ME... The Mommy ! Mom ! I am the Mother ! With my 3 little "sillies".
( behind the camera this time... The Dad !).


Madelyn love this " exploring " hiking/adventure ! Did you know, there is a new Fancy Nancy book... " Explorer Extraordinare " ?


Hope you enjoyed your day too !
My favorite were their precious handmade cards ! Oh, and hearing them tell me
" Happy Mother's Day " So glad I get to be their mom ! : )

3 comments:

scrappermimi said...

What great pictures!!!

I was at Susie's house the other day and saw the post card you made for her! AMAZING!!! Your super talented girl!!!!

Annette said...

Great pictures! Lovin' those matching mommy and me shirts!!! So cute!

Angel said...

I love our shirts too ! Thanks Annette !