Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a treat & a peak...


Posting a sewing project... want to make more of these ! How stinkin cute would a set of four " mini " fabric cupcakes be... for my girl Maddy to play " Tea Party "
with ! You see, I have been sewing ! I even have a dress pattern cut out... for Maddy ! And, I mentioned a RAK in a previous post. Here is a sneak Peak of what I will post more pics of on Friday and give one away... but there is a catch... You have to leave me a comment ! : ) So check in on Friday and I will post a winner on the following Friday ...( is it already...) MAY 1st !

4 comments:

scrappermimi said...

That cupcake is so totally adorable!!!!

Kimberly said...

You did a great job on that cupcake...so cute!

Annette said...

I love the cupcake!!! So cute!!!! Katie Ann would LOVE it!!!

Deborah said...

God has certainly given you many special talents.