Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

painting...





last month, I was in a painting mood... this is what came of it... This month , I love that I am sewing now... a few projects checked off my list, and will post pics soon of what I made!

I have had laryngitis for 4 days now ! Impossible to "rest" my voice with 3 kids who constantly call out " mom" MO------------M ! MOM ! who will not come find you only keep calling louder & louder when I TRY not to answer! I keep telling them , as though it is not obvious.. " I've lost my voice" or " I'm loosing my voice" and today my Maddy girl says to me.... " Mom, have you found your boice yet? " and
"Mom, I know you really want to find your boice" ... this makse me smile ! : )

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hope you find your "boice" soon! Have a great week!