Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ooh la la

Me & Maddy talk alot in the language of " Fancy " as in " Fancy Nancy " . So, I just think that this new fabric is " Oooh La La ! " Soooo Pretty ! I am lovin' Heather Baily and Amy Butler !




The very first sewing project , though , was pirate bean bags for the " pirate party" that Grant just had ! Very simple , and sort of a " getting to know my machine" project ! Check back , I'll have a few other cute projects to post soon !


3 comments:

Annette said...

so cute!!! I love that fabric! I need to get some!!! I love my fabric postcard! YEAH!!! Your pirate bags are awesome! Felt is good for bean bags to by the way...you dont' have to worry about the edges and there's no turning involved!!! So proud of you for sewing! Jump right in!!!

Julie said...

Hi! I can't wait to see your other sewing projects ... post pictures soon - especially with that heather baily and amy butler!!

Ronnie said...

Very Cute! Happy belated birthday to Grant!