Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

another Fabulous girl ...


A friend of mine , who I don't get the pleasure of seeing & chatting with anymore... on my run to the Super Wal Mart, because she & her partner sold their scrapbook store....
has launched a paper company with the most beautiful paper line. I just picked my assortment up last week and hoping that today or tomorrow I'll get to create! I've been painting also , so check back in soon. But definatley check Stacy's papers out and digital kits ! All the papers are double sided ! Ask your local scrapbook store to stock them !!! You can always order online too. She has a list of retailers on her website HERE



No comments: