Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

So far....



So far, this is what I have made with MPCo papers ! A family friend had surgery last weekend and I baked some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and like I love to do , altered the Quaker Oats container to put the cookies in ... along with a get well card. I have so many ideas , and I am just " itching' to C R E A T E ... to lock myself in my scrap room and hide out ! Hopefully I can post some other projects soon ! Oh, and may it be noted that we enjoyed 73 degree weather in PA today, crazy because we just had a snow day on this past Monday ! But, I love it ! I do know that it's not yet Spring and the cold weather will return... but I'll soak it all in untill then ! Enjoy your Weekend !

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Great projects!!!

Wasn't the weather great?? We were outside w/our neighbors just playing for a couple hours last night. Before we knew it, it was after 7pm and it was still light!! Gotta love that!!

Should be ready for that shopping trip soon! Can't wait!

Annette said...

I love those Quaker Oat containers!! So pretty! Great paper!!!

Patty S said...

what a great idea!!!!!
i love to do that with containers, too!
patty :-)

~Telah said...

Beautiful!! I love that paper line...some of my fav colors1