Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Life Is Good ....


For my birthday, I did mention 1 thing I would like, when Billy asked. I told him I've been wanting a Life is Good tee. What did I get.... 3 shirts, 2 flip flops,
a tote and a cap ! Thanks Billy , My Kids & Hailey ! : )
Then the biggie... Billy ( with the kids) got me a sewing machine! I'm excited and can't wait to play with it ! Hopefully will post soon a few projects I have had in mind to do ! And so , life is crazy, but good. We are so blessed. I'm deciding to do my best to not let negative thinking into my head... I KNOW how blessed I am , but then the complaining comes in waves, and it can really get the best of you if you stay focused on it ! To share some exciting news ... Jackson's basketball team won the championships ! That last game was really intense... they won by 1 point !
Jackson also took his first snowboarding lesson at Spring Mount. Grant is taking Tae Kwon Do and loving it. Madelyn is taking gymnastics ( not sure if this is a good thing) she swings on all things... climbs on all things... I found her in the bathroom ... swinging from the towell bar ! I had taken towells off to be washed and not gotten them back up yet... you see, she never noticed the BAR before with towells on it... could you imagine... that incident ! SO, life is a bit crazy now, and baseball is starting up for both boys in a few weeks. Jackson is in 3rd this year, he will be taking the PSSA's for the first time, starting on tomorrow ( Tues...
St. Patty's Day...) Wishing him Lots O' LUCK ! ; )

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!!! Enjoy your new toy!!

Congrats to the basketball team!!

Sounds like your kids have a lot of fun activities going on!!

Ronnie said...

Hi Angel,

I am happy to hear you have a new toy. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Congratulations to Jackson's team on winning the championship. That is very exciting. Lot's of luck on his PSSA's too.

Happy to hear that Grant is enjoying taekwondo. You can let him know that his buddy Tommy really enjoys it as well.

As for Maddy, I look forward to seeing her in action!

scrappermimi said...

Happy birthday Girl!!!!
Love what you did with the MPC paper, Stacy did an awesome job on it.

You have so much going on!