Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, April 17, 2009

" Twist It" ....



Jackson is in his school's " Variety Show " tonight ! His 3rd grade group will perform this sketch from a "Blues Brothers" movie ! I'll get pics posted sometime over the weekend ( I hope)...We all know the " twist " , but who can do the watusi? or the mashed potatoe? how about the boney maroney or the boogaloo ! Do the swim ! Now do the bird !Let me see you shake your tail feathers !
The show is tonight, 2 baseball games and a birthday party tomorrow and church on Sunday.... I hope to post pics this w/e ! I am finishing up my fabric projects... and trying to also sew a dress for Maddy ! I will post this very soon too ! Check back... Have a great weekend ! We're warming up to the 70's here this weekend !

No comments: