Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Promo & Blog Challenge.... this one's very unique!

If you have not found Marks Paper Company and their beautiful premier paper lines , you need to grab a few sheets soon and take this awesome challenge... there is an opportunity to win a collection of both lines.... Check this out... HERE
I think I'm going to give it a try... this very unique challenge! Thanks Patty! If you are into digital... Marks Paper Co also has digi kits available too! Some very talented ladies on both design teams... paper & digital , endless inspiration! Oh, so these are also available as a gift for download... for a limited time! So, get over to the site and read more about it all ! MPCo

No comments: