Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Variety Show & Base Ball Games...

Slideshow of Jackson's 3rd grade group's act in the Variety Show.... " Shake ya tailfeather" My boy is the 3rd from the left guitar player ! It was a great show! This is the first year Jackson participated ! Alot of hard work from these kids & the parents who organized each group act, from kidgergarten to fifth ! The theme of the entire show was " Rock N Roll" and each group had to choose an artist/ band who has been inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame... and Ray Charles sings the song chosen by third grade and it happens to be in a Blues Brother's movie! ( See youtube clip below)....

Now, onto baseball games. It was a gorgeous weekend for being outdoors! Both my guys play on the " Pirates" but different divisions.







Now... I am staying up late tonight to finish sewing project & post pics next ... thinking about a RAK...check back soon !

1 comment:

Annette said...

Grant looks so cute as catcher!!! I can't believe how they are! They grow up so fast!!!