Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jackson's B'day cake...





Jackson asked for a skateboard cake for his B'day this year. He wil turn 9 on August 31. We had his cake this past weekend. He went to see X games the movie in 3D with 2 of his friends. Grant is already putting his cake request in for his birthday. This cake decorating / designing is not such an easy thing for me... then to have it just cut into, eaten or demolished... such as last year's volcano cake...click herethen scroll down a bit to see volcano cake, that was "demolished" ! I'm just thrilled to "impress" my 9 year old critic ! He's happy, I'm happy ! Still have 7 more days till school starts!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is SO cute!

Ronnie said...

What a great cake! Very impressive!

Julie said...

I love that cake!!! Great job!!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Jack!