Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, August 3, 2009

A trip to the Zoo


Just a visit to a locacl zoo. We have not been to the Phila zoo this year. In the past, we had gotten a membership to the Phila zoo, and so we have been many times and we decided today we would visit the Elmwood Zoo. Smaller than the Phila zoo and makes it simpler for the kids to walk without whining ! Get through the zoo much sooner.




My very favorite were the sooo cute Prairie Dogs! We all just wanted to take one home with us !

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We always like seeing the elephants at the zoo. We when to the Nashville zoo a couple years ago...need to go back...it was so much fun. We like Nashville better than B'ham. I heard Atlanta was really cool though! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Annette said...

I LOVE going to any zoo! haha Have you ever visited our fantastic most fabulous soo incredible Mobile Zoo? hahahhaah! Very interesting! Make sure you have time for IT next time you're home! It's out in Wilmer!