Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Jackson turns 8 !




Can't believe it, another year older ! Happy Birthday Jackson! Thanks for loving your cake! My first attempt at making THE birthday cake this year! Complete with Dry Ice special effects! AND the dinosaur , stones , and men were found right here at the house...that makes it even more cool, don't ya think !

2 comments:

Annette said...

These are awesome!!! I love this theme!!!!! Great song choice to by the way!! haha

Ronnie said...

Happy Birthday to Jackson! What a great cake! Good for you for attempting something that looks to have been quite difficult. I don't know that I would have necessarily attempted it but who knows, us moms are such push overs for our children. Great job!!