Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Crossing....





This past weekend we pic-nic (ed) at Valley Forge. We really enjoy going there, so much to do. After eating & throwing the football around a bit, we took a walk on the trails parallel to the Schuykill River. It was so great! A beautiful , breezy day. We watched a train pass right near the tracks,( got a photo of the tracks... missed the train!). Then we encountered a group of people who were horseback riding. They had led their horses right up to the river... even a few steps in. They were trying to decide if it would be a good idea ( or not) to cross... The leaders of this group wanted to however, the followers were hesitant.... not so certain... We watched for a while and.... they did! They did it!
This was really neat! Gotta have faith !

2 comments:

Annette said...

Beautiful pictures! The one of Madelyn from behind on the trail is my favorite! I love pics like that!!!!! I would love to be on one of those horses!!!

Stacy said...

Just catching up on everyones blog. I was waiting for you trip pictures. Love the slide show! Looks like a lot of fun. So nice to see your family hanging together. It is nice that you documnet dad too!