Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Alabama Slideshow....

below is a slideshow of only a handful of photos I took on our trip back " home" to Alabama... handful compared to the almost 300 digital images we took ! Than God for digital ! And I'm not happy with photobucket... for shrinking some of these... I honestly do not cut heads off ( in my photography!). Oh well !

So, here is the sum up... 1st stop, Huntsville , AL at the
Space & Rocket center posted above. Kids had a blast with the Sullivan's 4 wheeling & swimming. Then on our way to Gulf Shores we visited my brother at his fire station, also posted above. Then stopped off & played in the fountains at the Eastern Shore Center. ( Oh, and get this.... the new Bass Pro Shops opened the Friday after we left) ! The kids had a great time at the condo... pool, beach, the Track...with my parents.

So, there you have it... our " vacation" in our " hometown" of Alabama ! But, happy that my kids got to spend time with their cousins & grandparents and I got to pig out on that fresh Gulf seafood most every night !

No comments: