Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back & Unpacked...



So, we made it back home! A very long & exhausting trip. Happy though, that my kids were able to spend time with cousins & grandparents. It was very humid & hot there... ( more hot than I remember it ever being!) Good thing that there was plenty of activities that involved playing in cold water ! I have so many photos, I'll try to pick a few favorites to post soon ! Countdown on... for school starting. Some of Alabama's schools started this week. I have an 8 year old's birthday party to plan now! " Science Lab " is going to be this years theme!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Glad you had a good trip back here to bama. It has been nice here this week...not too hot. Can't wait to see the pics!