Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon & Kate or ( Kate - Jon)...



I really used to be a fan of this show. I read her book ( Multiple Blessings) and bought into their story. Truly believed they were an authentic family and admired the two of them , their teamwork with multiple children, desire to create family traditions, and their devotion to God. I am sad that they are divorcing. It is very sad for their children. So, does anyone else follow the Gosselin family? Watch the show? Read the tabloids? Just curious what your thoughts are...

My anniversary is tomorrow, and marriage is not easy and we all grow and change in relationships. I just think that 10 years and 8 children is such a huge investment to call it quits in a matter of 6,7,or 8 troublesome months. Prayers that they would work it out.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I think that they need to quit the show and focus on the family...they must be more worried about the money from the show and stuff than the vows they made with each to God. "The world" seems to not value the marriage vows and the one man for one woman for life...but that is just my opinion.