Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I love this !





This is my first attempt at an entirely fabric album ! I made for my cousin who graduated HS this year. Can't wait to give it to her! I am so inspired by Donna Downey. LOVE all of her fabric projects! I gotta make one for myself ! So, you can buy " photo fabric" at the craft stores , I used a heavy canvas for the pages , pretty fabric for the front & back and alot of fabric accents! I used artist canvas for the tags and captions. not sure if you're able to read any of them, you should be able to click on an image to enlarge! I tried to make it a mini book of memories , great quotes, scripture verses etc... ( advise for life, perhaps) I saw a funny card the other day it read... " take my advise, I'm not using it!" now that's funny ! Enjoy !

1 comment:

Annette said...

This is adorable....so glad I got to see it in person!!! Miss you already! Come home soon!!!