Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Indoors Adventure....




Not sure what kind of adventure is going on inside her head, but with the "princess" swim goggles, her brothers laser lights gun in her pretty polka dot PJ's ... she's ready for it ! Too cute.. had to share !
Have A Great Weekend ! Enjoy the Fathers in your life !

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute...mine played FBI for several days last week and it just cracked me up...they would go all around the house finding "clues" and every "case" ended with me being the bad guy...lol! Too fun!!

Annette said...

So cute! Matthew is walking around RIGHT NOW with goggles around his neck and has been for about an hour! haha Waht is the fascination?