Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Amy Introduces me to Lilly....






My very good friend from childhood, Amy came to visit me for the weekend. She has introduced me to Lilly Pulitzer. ( I had never heard of this fashion icon , I'm not very fashionable, I suppose. If I can pick up milk, paper towels and school supplies while shopping at Target... AND they have some great Tees and cargo pants or "athletic" wear for me.... hey, I am all about 1 stop shopping !) So, apparently, Lilly Pulitzer is based out of King of Prussia. Their is a boutique in the KOP mall and they hold a crazy warehouse sale bi-annually in KOP. Amy was able to meet up with a few other " Lilly fans" at the sale, whom she knew and we were able to tag along on a private tour of the LP headquarters ! That was really cool ! Seeing the process of design ! I really enjoyed catching up with Amy and will hopefully get to see her again when we visit Mobile, AL later this month ! Thanks Amy !

No comments: