Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

This weeks snow....






Posting pictures of the snow we got this week ! So glad it was snow and not the ice , sleet and freezing rain! I took most of them from the car... not that great,
sorry. But it is so beautiful afterwards and wanted to share with those of you in the South... ( who are freezing this week too... but not for long, I hear!). AND one more thing... creativity post will follow... I have not been able to "create" as often as I would like... most of my creating lately has been of the preschool & kindergarten level ! I keep a neigbor/friend's daughter some during the week... I must plan crafts, games oh... and yes, baking to keep them busy ! Have a great weekend coming up !

2 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous!! I love that fourth picture! So pretty!

Kimberly said...

That snow looks so pretty!