Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

These girls are fabulous....

You gotta check out the House of Three... Do you like my blog banner? I am lovin it! It was so easy to do ... just head over to The House of Three and then shop under the " blog Couture" department. They are giving away some awesome stuff , I found out on Heidi Swapp's blog . I love this so much , I had to start a 2nd blog because I just couldn't choose which banner I liked best ! It is just photo slideshows... click HERE let me know what you get from House of Three... Inspire ME !

2 comments:

hks said...

you are SO FUNNY! you had to start a new blog to accomodate your 'couture'!??! cute..
i love it!
heidi

Patty S said...

i noticed your new banner right away - very bright and pretty!
:-)