Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009




So, My mom & step dad were just here for a visit over the extended weekend we had.
My kids were out of school on Friday and Monday. We took them to Hershey on Valentine's Day. We went to Chocolate World... the kids love riding that simulated factory tour ride. We bowled and shopped and just hung out... ate way too much ! You would think it gets easier saying goodbye each time... but just the opposite, it is harder to say goodbyes each time! My Grant was really sad this time. I dropped them at the Phl airport this morning. Hoping someday we'll be closer to family again.

1 comment:

Annette said...

LOVE these pics! I want to come visit!!!! Hershey is so much fun!!!