Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Prayers...


This New Year has begun for me, with a very lengthy prayer list. My Father In Law was injured this past Monday. He was burned badly while welding at his job. He in critical condition this week. We are praying that next week will begin with him weaned off the ventilator and managing the pain he is in. He will have a long road to recovering, but we need prayers that he has minimal complications along the way and that he stays strong. This is a photo taken when we were in Tennessee for this past Thanksgiving. my boys with their " Paw Paw" . We love him & need him well!
It's especially difficult since we are living here. He is in a hospital in Alabama.

Have also been praying for several people living ( or dying ) with cancer. One of them I blogged about below... her name is Lorie. She is my age. With 2 small boys.

Thanks for your prayers !

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm sorry to hear about your father in law. I pray that they can get him off the vent soon and on the road to recovery.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend also.

HUGS to you!!

Do you go to Tennessee a lot? We are looking into going there or Kentucky in August. Do you have any suggestions?

Patty S said...

i will pray for him and your family, too.
patty :-)

Annette said...

He's in my thoughts and prayers as is your family.. It's tough being a long way away...love you!

Kimberly said...

I am so so sorry about your father in law..Hope he recovers soon and that you can visit with him as soon as you can. Our prayers are with you.