Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Heaven



copy/posted from the
Lorie Johnson Foundation website.
Thank you for praying for Lorie and her family.
Thanks for looking at her beautiful memories in the slideshows I posted links to below in a previous post.

It is with a heavy heart that we announce Lorie Johnson stepped into eternity on Sunday, January 25th. After a hard fought battle for 19 months with cancer, Lorie won with her husband and mother by her side. We honor her life and her love. She lived magnificently in grace, strong in her faith, and beautiful in her smile. Funeral arrangements will be posted on her caring bridge page at

On behalf of the family, we thank you for your love, prayers, and continued support of the Johnson family.

Please continue to pray for Lorie's mom, Brenda Hobby in the loss of her only child. Pray for Daryl, Noah, and Zachary as they mourn the loss of a wife, best friend, mother, and spiritual hero. Also remember Daryl's parents, Kenny and Sherry Johnson as they walk this journey with Daryl.

Lorie Johnson Foundation Board Members

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. My heart aches for her family. I will keep them in my prayers. Hope your father in law is doing better...Thanks for visiting my blog. I live in the great state of Alabama. :)

Patty S said...

i am saddened by your loss... i will pray for her and her family.
patty

scrappermimi said...

Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss...and my prayers go out to you and your FIL. I hope he is recovering.