Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Lorie

Please Pray for this young mother and childhood friend of mine. Her name is Lorie ans she has been battling metastatic breast cancer since she was 6 months pregnant with her second son. Her children are 1 and 3 now. Lorie would need a miracle at this stage in her illness but I know my God is able and if it is His will for Lorie to be called home, then please pray for peace, comfort and strength for her family.
You can read Lorie's story on her caring bridge page :

CARINGBRIDGE LINK



I also listed a few links to some incredible photography of my beautiful and couragous friends's life this past year. You will need a box of tissues.

LORIE

LORIE

LORIE

LORIE


Each " LORIE" link should be a different slideshow . Please , Please pray for her and her family and her precious boys.

2 comments:

Patty S said...

such beautiful pictures
thanks for sharing her story
i will pray for her and her family
patty :-)

Kimberly said...

My heart is aching...I will keep your friend in my prayers. What a sweet and loving family.:)Loved the pictures.