Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mr. Sullivan




Thanks for your prayers for my Father In Law... He is doing better. Recovering as expected. He is still in a critical care unit at the burn hospital. He is being encouraged to keep up with the nutritional values required to continue healing and Physical Therapy is getting him up and moving. He's not walking much, only a few steps so far. He does sit in a chair some throughout the day. Keep praying that he
continues making progress and with minimal complications. The picture I posted , is from a visit he made here last March, they all went to the Camden Aquarium in NJ .
Philly is the backdrop across the river. We mailed him a care package today.

1 comment:

Patty S said...

glad to hear he's doing better.
patty :-)