Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Teacher Gifts




The mini lunch box is a gift for Jackson's teacher. I found this lunch box at Jo Ann's for only $1

It happened to be her favorite colors.. blue and red, and I happened to have the perfect coordinating paper ( Daisy D) to alter it with. I made 16 notecards to place on the inside.

For Grant's Preschool teachers, I cut circle foam pieces ( craft foam) and just made a little book

and let him decorate it with stickers & write his name! Next project on my list.... Annette's birthday! Can't wait!

3 comments:

~Telah said...

Very cute gifts! Love the lunchbox card holder idea!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I bet she loved it!

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! See my blog.

Annette said...

So cute!!! I love the lunchbox!
Annette