Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, June 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

Thanks Stacey!

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.7 things about ME:

1. I love a Pennsylvania Spring! ( and Fall ! )
2. I am craving } fresh from the Gulf seafood!
3. I have a need to be organized!
4. I am addicted to Caffeine. ( because of #5)
5. I am a night person...usually go to bed at 1:00 or 2:00am !
6. I really want to take ballroom dance lessons!
7. I really want to do that canopy / zip line tour at Spring Mount !

I will tag :

Nancy
&
Telah

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

oh crapp I have been a horrible blog keeper upper.. ILL do this for my challenge on monday YIKES!

ughmm where is the blog yall got the questions for the deck of me thingy? I gotta teach it like TOMROORROW online (nothing like last minute prep huh?) Ill call annette later if I dont hear from ya so no biggie. smooches