Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Father's Day

Just finished the Father's Day gift I had in mind. The girls at my local scrapbook store have been creating altered canvas wall hangings! They have some great ideas! Thanks!

inspiredtreasures.biz I want to put a slide show up of all the stuff I created or learned in class
"inspired" by them! I should do that soon! So, I finished the Father's Day gift and now I can move on to one last teacher's gift for end of the year! I have learned that Jackson's teacher,

Mrs. James' favorite colors are blue & red, her favorite beverage is Diet Pepsi and her favorite treat is chocolate chip cookies! This will be easy! Based on the colors, will probably be a 4th of July / Enjoy your Summer theme! Annette... I love the flip flop page at the end of your teacher album! Gotta get with you on the how to! Stay Tuned.. I'll post it when I finish!

No comments: